Rainy days just got better. Our favorite rain gauge just got better too. The expanded features include 10-day memory and indoor/outdoor temperature. Sit back and enjoy the rain and check weekly to find out if your garden needs additional watering.
Customer Review: disappointing
I'm not usually one to write a review, but this product and company warrants one. I was very excited to find this product available--it has just the features I wanted. The battery installation on the rain gauge, as mentioned by others, was quite an ordeal, but considering how often this is needed, not a big deal. I ordered in the spring, and was very happy with both temperature readings. throughout the summer, we used it to gauge when to turn on our whole house fan in the evenings. When the first rain came, my frustration began. After troubleshooting as directed, Oregon Scientific told me to send it in, that the gauge was not communicating with the main unit. That was September. I still have not received a replacement, despite calls every 1-2 weeks. The only response I get is, "that will ship next week, but we're out of stock now." Last week, I'd heard the same response enough, and called Amazon, asking what they suggested I do. Dealing with Amazon was the only positive part--after a few minutes of describing the situation, they sent me a new one, here in two days. I set it up... The new thermometer was very inconsistent, and after a day, stopped working altogether. Before this happened, I carefully tested several rain-gauge locations, set it up, and anticipated the rain that evening. No rain, at least according to my gauge. Then no communication with the main unit. I'm frustrated with not only the product, but the terrible customer service that Oregon Scientific provides. I'll be in touch with Amazon to see about a refund or exchange for a better-functioning product from another company. Any recommendations?
Customer Review: Works great. Nice when I'm out of town.
I purchased this product about two months ago and it has been working great. I have the rain sensor about 100 ft away on my back patio and always have had a good signal. The 10 day history is in my opinion the best feature, since you can view the specific rainfall day by day - a nice feature when you are gone for a few days.


1 comments:

Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
Besttoolsbrand

Thanks

August 3, 2020 at 6:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home