Oregon Scientifics' THT312 Digital Clock with Thermometer conveniently displays the time, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature via an easy-to-read LCD display. This unit features a 10 foot weather resistant probe which monitors outdoor temperature for display to the main unit. A convenient LED backlight provides easy viewing in all conditions. This compact unit can be wall mounted or displayed on a desk top or shelf.
Customer Review: Does What it is Supposed to...
Reasonably priced, easy to use, accurate with digits large enough to be read from 5ft away. What's not to like?
Customer Review: It meets my needs
I bought this for my bed room to monitor the change of condition. I would say this is a good buy because it has a large LED screen, easy and simple read, nice look, and good quality. This is also good for those people, like me, who don't like complicate instructions on small thing.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home